September 28, 2011

Dad's Birthday

My dad turned 54 on Sunday, the 25th. Chad was on shift so I loaded up the kids and headed to my parents' house. Shortly before leaving I made a card for my dad. Ever since I can remember, when I draw pictures of him, he always has a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Classy, I know, but that's my dad! So I thought I would carry on that tradition into his 54th year of life.











Funnier if you know him or have seen pictures of him in the past because he seriously dressed like that, and when he was a teenager he broke his femur playing baseball. Overall, we had a great time. A couple of his friends dropped by, Ally got to help Grandma and Papa feed the fish, and we ate brats and hot dogs and birthday cake. The only thing that would have made it better was if Chad would have been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...