September 24, 2011

I'm Still Alive!!

I am slowly but surely trying to get back into the rhythm of blogging. I have a lot of posts in mind, it's just trying to find the time and desire to write them. I think one of the biggest things holding me back from updating regularly is the fact that I get a little OCD at times, and the perfectionist in me makes blogging take FOR..EV..ERRR. I spend so much time editing photos, working on a layout, reading and rereading every entry that I wear myself out. Not only that, but I go through phases where I am really into reading others' blogs and I have recently gotten back into scrapbooking. This has in turn motivated me to start writing again.



I recently read Ali Edwards' book, Life Artist: Scrapbooking Life's Journey, from front to back and continue to look back at it regularly to remind myself of her incredible tips and techniques when it comes to memory keeping. So because I have gotten back into one of my favorite hobbies, I'd like to start posting my pages (the most recent ones of course, some of my older ones are pretty sad). I also need to give an update on how the kids are doing as well as the most recent before/after photos of the house. Hopefully this will all be posted sooner rather than later. I don't have enough hours in my day, coffee in my cabinet, nor do I have a babysitter to accomplish all the things I would like to before bedtime. Ahh, life. Wouldn't change mine for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...