January 25, 2011

Valentine's Frame

     I have a few Michael's craft frames left over from awhile back and I thought of a cute, Valentine's Day-appropriate project after seeing the pretty foil on these bad boys:

(Hey, I'm allowed to indulge a little bit since I won't be pregnant for much longer! Don't judge me..)

Anyway, I started off by using Mod Podge to attach some pink cardstock to the frame.



Using my exacto knife, I cut around the sides.


Then I sanded the edges. (By the way, the cardstock ended up being an unnecessary step because the foil covered the entire front of the frame.. but I'm including it in this tutorial anyway.)


Using a hot glue gun, I glued the foil over the entire frame then folded down the sides accordingly.



Then I embellished!



And just for fun, here are some similar projects I've made in the past:






I made these two for my sister-in-law and gave them to her at her baby shower:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...