August 24, 2012

Proof That I Partake In Project Life

Since it is my style to get on this blog about once a year and do a cluster of updates and then ignore it again, I am in the mood to show you that I am still doing Project Life. I love scrapbooking and the idea of memory keeping, but let's face it, I'm not the greatest at making tons of layouts and I definitely don't journal enough. Project Life is finally something that I am enthusiastic enough about to keep up with (as best as I can anyway). I am a few weeks behind, but no big deal. I will catch up later. I just wanted to post one of my more recent weeks that I completed. This week is pretty simple and doesn't include every day, mostly us at the splash pad. The photo quality isn't the best, I've yet to perfect photographing layouts. You can click on a picture to view it larger.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...