August 27, 2012

Gotta Love Kids

I just recently mentioned the mixed feelings I have about not having Ally enrolled in school, so while I was at the store the other day, I picked up a preschool workbook. I also bought her a set of markers. She's had so much fun doing the activities in the book and it just reminds me how smart that girl is.



Very seldom do I get a chance to sleep in and usually as soon as Ally gets up she heads straight into my room to let me know that, "it's morning!!!" (Mind you this is around 6:30-ish.) So yesterday I was excited when both the kids got up and instead went into the living room to play and watch cartoons... or so I thought.





I asked Ally if she colored on her brother or if he did that himself and first she said he did it himself but later admitted to coloring on him. Super.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...