January 9, 2012

Photos & Notes for Project Life - Week 1


Lazy New Year's Day, playing Call of Duty MW3 & snacking on party leftovers


Jan. 2 - Trying to get back to healthy eating


Working on my December Daily while watching OSU win the Fiesta Bowl


Jan 3 - enjoying some time at the park


Jayden came over for a bit


Jan. 4 - strolling up and down the driveway


Ally loves her new bike


Jan. 5 - went to the zoo, the weather was amazing


got my PL kit in the mail!


Jan 6 - Went to Darla's for coffee and donuts


Jan. 7 - Finally got my new speaker from OrigAudio, LOVEEE


 A few funny quotes from Ally:

Ally - talking to "Henry" (don't actually know a Henry) Me: "Where's Henry?" Ally: "He's on my finger." Me: "Where'd he come from?" Ally: "Outer space."

Ally: "I have hair on my chin, that means I'm a boy, HAHAHA!"

Me: "Why is Drew crying?" Ally: " Um... he punched himself." (I'm positive she pushed or hit him)

Me: It's going to be Valentine's Day soon." Ally: "Wooohooo!! That's gonna be fun!!" Me: "Do you know what that is?" Ally: "No."

Ally puts on her "lipgloss" and with hands on hips says, "You can call me, Lady Gaga."

Listening to - Gotye "Someone That I Used to Know"
Reading - The Elegance of the Hedgehog
Watching - The Big Bang Theory

Chad and I did bills together this week. From now on, it's my responsibility to do them. This will be great for me as it will help to keep me from overspending on unnecessary items, i.e. scrapbooking supplies, books, etc...

Drew has been extra whiney and needy lately. It may be because he is teething. He hardly naps unless he's being held and is waking up 2-3 times a night. We've started giving him 2% milk and started feeding him things other than mashed, baby food. Chad took him in earlier this week and got him some medicine for his congestion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...