October 28, 2011

Free Fun


     Earlier this week, I took the kids to the library for the first time. I've been meaning to get a library card for awhile now, seeing as how I have been reading like crazy lately and in turn, spending lots of $$$ on books. Once we got inside I kicked myself for not taking Ally sooner! She loved it and had a great time picking out books to take home. She got her very own library card and signed it herself. (I happen to love her signature.)




 


     I also had Drew with me and he was excited to be at the library, too. He let everyone know just how happy he was by continuously letting out high pitched squeals at the top of his lungs!

     Later on in the day we went to the park behind the house, and I got some cute picture of the kids.







     Such a great day with my babies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...